21/05/2015

A Quick Face Of The Day #FOTD

I have been thoroughly enjoying my time off from uni thus far..lol jks ive been working. Woo.
I don't mind too much though, I'm off to America in 2 weeks *EEKK* so I need all the money I can get because laaawd knows girl gonna' have some fun in Sephora!! 

With working AND the internet so wonderfully going down last week getting posts up hasn't been the easiest of tasks, but I'm in Liverpool for a few days so with my DSLR in hand a Sefton Park just round the corner It would be silly not to get an OOTD up this week..right?! 

But for now, here is a quick FOTD:


On my face i'm wearing:

Ex1 Cosmetics Liquid Foundation in F200
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
Nars Orgasm Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Eyeshaddow in Jete
No7 Shimmer Brick (use the lightest shade as my Eyeshaddow Base)
Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
Paw Paw Lip Balm

Hair -
Curled using Babyliss Volume Waves

Til' Next time..



7 comments :