01/05/2015

QUAY - about last night - Sunglasses!

If you follow me on twitter you'll know i've had a strong urge for another pair of sunglasses, and especially the QUAYxSHAY.
I am in LOVE with Quay sunglasses, they offer such a varied range of sunglasses that really do offer everything, from minimal chic to retro..they honestly do everything!
I've had my eye on a pair from the range they did with Shay Mitchell ( Emily from PLL ) who just happens to be a huge babe..mini girl crush going on here..but I just haven't seen them being stocked on any UK websites which is a total sucker. 


Instead, I chose these bad boys. I spotted them on Asos for £22 and I had to purchase! These are the "About Last Night" style, they are soo different to any sunglasses that I already own and the blue reflective lens just sold it for me! 
Asos do stock a small selection from Quay, but from what I can tell they often change which styles they do sell. Which can be a bugger, for instance these are no longer on the website but you can get them straight from Quay here.


I am quite the sucker for a tortoise shell print on sunglasses. I think they really compliment my skin tone - especially when I have a tan! 
As the sunny weather has buggered off and we're back to wind and cloud i've not really had much of a chance to test out the UV/Sun Blocking they provide, but I did wear them yesterday when we had a brief snippet of sunshine and they provided excellent blocking from the sun - good news!


How cool is the reflective lens - I love these and will certainly be getting my use out of these this summer!!

Have you got any of the Quay selection!?

Until next time..




20 comments :

  1. These sunglasses are gorgeous! and they look fab on youu xxx
    http://embracethespotlight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/overthere-spring-lookbook-15.html
    Love,
    Ayah & Kimmy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've wanted a pair for ages!!

      Chloe xx

      Delete
  2. Love those shades! I like the tortoise frames and anything inspired by Shay is usually a winner!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Defo she is such a babe! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, they are beautiful! I love the shape and the lens design, it's freaking amazing! I never heard of Quay but I need to look into them now! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I started following Shay Mitchell on Insta and she has a gorgeous collection with them..100% check them out. They are AMAZING!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I like your sunglasses so much! Honestly I would be happy if I would own them, too :)
    Many thanks for your friendly words on my blog. Your blog is so full of love and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I'll defo check you out and follow you now!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Quay sunglasses, especially their cat-eye ones X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Their cat-eye ones are next on my hitlist! xxx

      Delete
  6. They're gorgeous!! I love the reflective lenses too. I'm with you on the Shay Mitchell girl crush, she's stunning!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sending your link over at #bbloggers I just followed :)

    How pretty are those Sunglasses? So gorgeous

    Would love you to stop by if you get a chance...

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ || Fleur Fatale Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good pair!
      Yes i'll be sure to check you out now! xx

      Delete
  8. That is such a pretty sunglasses and I love how reasonable the price is too! You look really good with them.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are stunning! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Quay have such lovely sunglasses! xx

      Delete