26/04/2014

What's On My Face - Dinner Out!

Last Night I went out for Dinner and thought it to be the perfect time to do a 'What's On My Face' Post - It's a really quick and simple look just adding a few extras to my everyday make-up look..



The Finished Look. 

I created this look by using the following products -


Face
SmashBox photofinish blemish control primer (bit of a mouthful there)
Revlon ColourStay Concealer in shade Medium
Estee Lauder DoubleWear foudation in shade desert beige (My holy grail product)
Guerlain Terracotta 4 seasons bronzer in 03-Brunettes
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 006 Warm Beige
Bourjois Delice De Poudre in 52

Eyes
MUA Pro-Brow kit 
Soap and Glory Supercat liquid eyeliner pen
Naked Palette 
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express

Lips
Modelco Nude lip liner
Mac Honeylove
SmashBox Lip enhancing lipgloss in Illumie


                                                       
                                                                                My Outfit..                                  

I Did have a few more pictures of the products I used but Blogger decided to be annoying and rotate my images - Urgh annoying..so instead I leave you with a little look at the outfit I wore. :)


Chloe xx

p.s In other news I've got myself a job - yayy



11 comments :

  1. Hey beauty! Lovely blog!! Thanks for your comment, I just followed you on Bloglovin. Xx

    lashesandblushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so nice of you to say! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love that neutral make up and your hair! Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Definitely, I've just followed you. I'll send you a message now! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the nude lip !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love a good nude lip, works well with almost any look! :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. EFFORTLESS AND NICE!

    -Joua, http://jouatotherescue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous and I really like how you did your hair!

    www.wondersofandrea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun, I Hope to have a tutorial on this hair look up soon! :)

      Chloe xx

      Delete