10/02/2016

LIVIIN' FOR LEATHER




The weather today was perfect for blog picture taking! It was still nippy mind you!
I really love the effect the sun can give an image, there's something really warm about it..

Anyhoo, on to the details, this leather is my absolute go-to I LOVE it. I bought it about this time last year from Mango in the sale, it was reduced from £70 to £20 so I could not turn it down. I do love a good leather, they give outfits a real edge, and that's something I love in my fashion. I'm not a big fan of girly finishings, more of a rough and ready kind of girl. 

Next is this shirt dress ( FIND SIMILAR HERE ) I bought it from Boohoo in the summer but never really got chance to wear it, so i'm lining it up ready for this summer, and if that fails  Australia, it'll defo be warm enough to wear it there! Boohoo have really been upping their game as of late in terms of their designs, I used to think they only really did night out dresses, but boy was I wrong. They have some really nice stuff, and it's soo cheap! TYSM!

I bought these boots whilst I was in America in the summer, they're from a shop called Charlotte Russe..it seemed like our equivalent of New Look. I call these boots my Taylor Swift boots, they just seem like something she would have worn back in the "teardrops on my guitar" days. 

Til' next time.. 

No comments :

Post a Comment