29/05/2015

Mulberry Bayswater Bracelet // Puppy Update //

The weather was incredibly temperamental today, so I really didn't think I'd be able to get the photos I needed...But luckily we got a small bracket of sunshine here in the 'Shire so I was able to get these snaps - YAY!


I am in love with this H&M "Basics" Dress...It's a stripe, no shock there really! I'm 5ft 7, a very medium height, some lengths completely shrink me, but this is the perfect length to give the illusion of a few more inches, hazaar! 
If the wonderful English weather would realise that it is the end of May, and it should be blimming warm..*vigorously shakes wrist* then I wouldn't have to be wearing my Primark Fleece tights, but I'm going to Florida next Saturday so this dress will definitely be coming - Minus the fleece tights! 


This is hat is a Topsop beauty! I feel that they are the shop to go to for hats on the highstreet, season after season they nail them! Although it is an A/W 14' throwback, i'm bringing it right into S/S 15'. I really haven't gotten as much wear out of this as I should have over the past few months, but no time like now eh!?


This Mulberry Bayswater bracelet has to be one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, its classic and the signature Mulberry clasp just takes it to a whole new level. I've had my eye on this clasp for a good while now and when I received it for my 21st in December, I was over the moon! Needless to say, I wear it every opportunity I can!

Now, who wants to see the Puppies!?


They kept on trying to sneak into my photos, and they're just too cute not to feature them! They're getting so big, why can't they stay puppies forever! I'm dreading how big they're going to be when I get back from America! :( 

xx



2 comments :

  1. I am in need in a tee shirt dress, I’ve seen one in brandy melville but even though I am quite small 5f5.5, most tee shirt dresses come a bit too short. But I love how you have taken a casual dress and made it look classic x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! I wish I had the guts to have it that length cause it looks fab!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete