14/04/2014

Spring Is Here - OOTD

Finally, Spring is here and Summer is well on it way! WOO! 

Although the temperature is definitely on this rise, unfortunately the wind still has a chill to it to remind us summer lovers that it IS only mid-April..So when getting dressed I've gotta bear that in mind. 

I was just popping out to meet a friend for lunch and though I'd do a quick OOTD, so here it is my OOTD for Spring weather - 

I love a trench with the 'In-between' weather, not too hot and not too cold. One day it will be Burberry but for now this one from Primark will have to do.


 I LOVE this Topshop blouse, perfect for both spring and summer and wear-able day and night, which is very appealing to me when buying clothes.  Carrying on with the Topshop theme, these black trousers are also from Topshop, being someone whose trouser collection consists of Black, Black and Black.. I was attracted to the slight pattern on these, they bring something slightly different to the trouser section of my wardrobe. 

H&M A/W 13/14 Booties. These are my go to shoes and the moment, I seem to wear them with everything!

I'm  not usually a huge nail polish wear-er but whilst in Boots last week I couldn't resist this Barry M nail polish in Blue Moon. It is perfect for Spring and a such a lovely colour!


That being my first OOTD done! :) I must apologise for the not so great pictures, I bugged my 12 year old Brother to take them and he wasn't best pleased in doing so!




No comments :

Post a Comment