09/06/2013

..Renting Designer Dresses


I Have got an event coming up in a months time, and I did the usual trawl online for suitable dresses, and just like magic I saw an ad for a website called 'Wish Want Wear' I was immediately attracted to the name and thought I'd just browse the sight and I am SOO glad I did!

Basically, the premise of the site is that you can rent designer dresses for a fraction of the price for either 4 or 8 days. Such a good idea - as I myself is very naughty and often buys a dress for an event and never wear it again..utter waste of money,  but we all do it! 
 Thus, the idea of this website really caught my eye.

 I spotted on the website that you are able to choose 3 dresses to 'try on', and decide if any of them are right for you event, I called them and spoke to a really lovely lady who organised the delivery of my dresses.   
These are the dresses I've chosen to try on;



Diana Sweetheart by Milly

Pop Crop Mini - By Just Cavalli 

Pop croc mini
The Neoprene Mini

Neoprene mini

It Is going to be such a difficult decision choosing which dress I would like to hire for my event as they're all such beauties but hopefully I will know which one, as soon as I try it on - Im so rubbish at making decisions!

I will definitely do a blog post of the dress I choose, and my experience with wish want wear but so far I am more than impressed!!



Here is a link to the website if anyone would like a browse! -  http://www.wishwantwear.com/


** I do not own any of these images, they are all images owned by wish want wear.


No comments :

Post a Comment